I wanted to let you know that I was surprised to receive the Versatile Blogger Award from Donna of Countryside Cottage.
Along with this award I was supposed to list 7 things that you probably don't know about me, so here goes:
1. I was born and raised in Tucson, Arizona
2. I never saw snow until I moved to the State of Michigan in 1974.
3. Carrot cake is my absolute most favorite dessert.
4. I have my own greenhouse and I love to garden during the summertime.
5. I am allergic to wasp stings. (Kind of goes hand in hand with the greenhouse as they like to build their nests inside.
6. I am afraid of heights, therefore I hate to fly.
7. I am a Leo.
Thanks, Donna for the award!
10 hours ago