Monday, February 6, 2012

SURPRISE!!!! I AM STILL HERE.......

I know I have been slow to post any new happenings here on the farm. For that, I apologize, and will try to do better. Today I want to share some wonderful goodes that I received a couple of days ago from some very sweet bloggers. If you don't already know these ladies, it would be my pleasure to introduce you!

Valerie of YORKIES PRIMITIVES sent me some of her beautiful handmade goodes. I opened the box to find three adorable fabric hearts with wings. Each heart has its own sweet saying attached to the front with rusty hearts and safety pins. She also included some wooden blocks that she decorated with beautiful scrapbooking paper and letters that she cut out using her new cricut. I am so tickled to display these in my home for the valentine holiday. Please stop by and visit Valerie's blog and while you are there, also stop by and see what wonderful goodies she has in her ETSY shoppe.


On the same day, I received another package from Nancy of VICTORIAN MOTTO SAMPLER SHOPPE Nancy has some of the most beautiful hand-dyed floss available for all of your stitchery needs. I apologize that my picture-taking skills do not show the true beauty of the colors I received from her. They are much prettier in person. If you get a chance, it would be well worth your time to check out all of the patterns, kits and hand-dyed floss that Nancy has available. I know you will find something you will be just dying to stitch.


Thank you sweet ladies for your generous gifts. I love them all.

Things are starting to pick up here on the farm. Our weather has been very "spring" like which is most unusual for this time of year. Anywho....I have been busy in the sewing room making some new spring mousers that I am excited to share with you in just a few days. Until then....think Spring:-)

hugs and smiles,
Carol

7 comments:

The Bear's Blog said...

Hi Carol,

Prudence is dictating what I should say and she wants me to say the dyed floss is "BEE-U-TEE-Ful (her word, not mine). Oops, off she scampers for some honey & peanut butter.

What wonderful prezzies you received. I love those hearts.

Hugs

dixiesamplar said...

What lovely gifts...lucky lady!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Such wonderful treasures you received from some sweet friends.
Enjoy!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Jody Wakefield studio said...

Love all the pretty colored floss and darling valentine goodies!! I am thinking Spring for sure...

Sunray Gardens said...

Really like your blog. New follower here on both google friend connect and the new linky follower. Would appreciate a follow back on both. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Cher Sunray Gardens

Prims By The Water said...

Love the hearts and the colors of those floss...Wow..very nice colors. Take care, Janice

Deb said...

Oh my Carol, you have some lovely goodies yourself! Valerie is such a sweet gal and makes such lovely prims and those floss colours from Nancy are beautiful, so rich. I've visited her blog before, she has beautiful stitchery items. Can't wait to see your new mousies and I'll keep on thinking Spring, it is very lovely here in B.C. too, not at all like mid-February usually is! Deb