Monday, October 15, 2012

I WANT TO SHARE A WONDERFUL ARTIST WITH YOU...THEA DE BRUIN OF MILLY-ME TEDDYBEARS

Just a couple of weeks ago, I was introduced to a new blog I had never visited before.  The name of the blog is Milly-Me Teddybears and the talented artist who is its creator is Thea De Bruin.  She did a beautiful post on a new doll she had just created...Alice in Wonderland.  In addition to the debut of this adorable little treasure she was also offering a fun giveaway of some amazing handmade, vintage gift tags.  In keeping with the Wonderland theme, the tags were none other than the White Rabbit.

Now I have to tell you that Thea has an unmistakable eye for detail.  Very evident in everything...right down to the last detail and incuding her beautiful packaging.



Here is a close up of the card so you can see the detail and beautiful vintage finish.



If I have peaked your curiosity and you would like to view Miss Alice in Wonderland along with some of Thea's past works you can find them here:  THEA'S BLOG and here: THEA'S FACEBOOK.  She is truly an artist of amazing talent.

hugs!
Carol

5 comments:

Kays Kids said...

I have been following Thea's blog for quite awhile. her work is amazing. I am so pleased you won.
Hugs

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Carol...what a wonderful artist....will be sure to check out her blog...thanks for the tip...Blessings Francine.

Milly Me® said...

Hi Carol,

OMG Mr. Postman was very quick!!!! This was a rocket fast shipping. Phew.
I am so honored and pleased that you made a blogpost about the tags. It is so so sweet of you. I very much appreciate it ♥♥♥
It's always strange to view pictures with your work, knowing every detail yet knowing that it is soooooooooo far away.
But I'm very happy that you love it, so your blogpost with your kind words, put a huge smile on my face. And that means a lot to me.

Sorry for my late comment, I've been visiting a great teddy bear show in Germany!!!

Love & warmest regards, Thea xoxo

Old Red Barn said...

Thanks Carol for sharing this! Her work is great! And she doesn't live so far away from me.

Goedele

sandy said...

Wow! So many talented people that I'm jumping from post to post. I've entered the Give-Away posted on the Rusty Thimble and saw your blog there. I'll be following you and now I'm just going to have to go and check out Milly-Me Teddybears! So much fun!