Monday, October 1, 2012

BUTTERMILK AND BEARS ONLINE CRAFT SHOW




I am linking up with my good friend Joyce of THE BEAR'S BLOG to hold an online Christmas Craft show on November 3rd.  What better way to shop for the holidays than from the comfort of your own home.  AND what gift says "LOVE" better than handmade.  My etsy shop will not be open until then as I am busy crafting some new mice and other goodies for your shopping pleasure.

I hope you will mark the date of NOVEMBER 3RD on your calendar and plan to join us for some shopping fun.  Watch for some future updates and "sneak peeks."

holiday hugs!
Carol

5 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Well doens't this sound like tons of fun!
Lots of wonderful treasures by wonderful talented artists all in one place.
Karen

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That sounds amazing! Can I buy myself a gift? heehee! See you then! Hugs!

Shirlee said...

I'm looking forward to it already : )

TheCrankyCrow said...

Ha! Love it!! And love the name "Buttermilk and Bears!" Perfect!!! Can't wait (you will remind us, though, right???) ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Theresa said...

I hope I don't forget the date....it seems like I'm always missing web shows these day. I think it's because my 2 1/2 year old keeps me running....LOL. :0)