Friday, August 10, 2012

MY ETSY IS UPDATED WITH NEW MOUSERS



I have had several requests for the Witch Mouser Pumpkin Bags and have filled the orders and also added one to my etsy for anyone who may still be interested.  If you would like something and you don't see it, feel free to email me with your request.



I have also added a very primitive mouser made of heavily aged feedsack material that is resting on a bed of moss atop a wool felt pumpkin pinkeep.  These are a mere 4 inches wide and approx. 3 inches high.  The mouser eyes are black seed beads, the whiskers linen thread and the tail is waxed linen thread.  There is a "witchy" hang tag attached to the pumpkin with a rusty safety pin.  This is a TFC Folkart pattern and I just love it!!  It would be a great addition to your Fall decor and perfect for that tiny little cubby or space that needs a little something special.  Cost is a mere $22.00 plus air fare.  If you are interested, you will find the link to my Etsy on my right sidebar or feel free to email me at grams1garden@yahoo.com .

As always, thanks for stopping in!

Carol 

10 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Anything with mice in I love.
Hugs

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Carol, Your work always amazes me. You are one talented lady!!! You mousers are always awesome beyond words! I love all of your new creations!!! You know you are tempting me, bunches of hugs, Lecia

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your mice! They each one have their own personality! Beautiful work!

Ann said...

Hi Carol, The pumpkin w/mouse is very cute - love the nose on the pumpkin! Have a great weekend. ~Ann

Donna said...

Now you are putting me in the mood for fall, especially with this wonderfully cool weather we are having! Love your mouse, and the pumpkin is perfection!

Theresa said...

They're all sweet Carol!!!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute, Carol! Keep up the great work!

jody said...

carol, i love all you make! fall is my favorite and love to prim decorate! and i love mice too. i have a pembroke welsh corgi cuz i think she looks like a huge mouse... i know weird. anyway need to sit and catch up! enjoy your evening!

Flora said...

Hello Carol , I came for a visit and fell in love with your work!!1, Prims have always held a special place in my heart, TFS
Blessings,Flora

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

These are just adorable!!