Monday, June 27, 2011

OOAK MOUSER FALL GATHERING/VIGNETTE




Ma Mouser and Maisy (the youngest of Ma's daughters) have just returned from Farmer Milton's market. They were able to find plenty of their favorite fall goods including pumpkins and lots of sweet annie. Maizy is getting more excited by the minute thinking about the delicious pumpkin pies her Ma will bake. They are her favorite, you know.





This OOAK gathering is made using quilt shop quality fabrics. You will receive six pieces with this vignette that can be displayed together as a grouping or used separately.





The mice are made of stained osnaburg with needle-sculpted faces and wired arms that can be gently posed. Ma Mouser is 7" tall and Maizy is 5". The pumpkins are made of painted and aged muslin. The vignette includes one rusty basketfull plus three individual pumpkins.






This vignette is full of detail. My photo abilities do not do this gathering justice. You will not be disappointed. The price is $52.00 which includes priority shipping within the United States. If you feel "needful" of this OOAK Mouser Vignette, please email me using the "contact me" button on my sidebar. I gladly accept Paypal, personal checks or money orders. Thanks so much for stopping by to view my latest offering:)

~~~SIMPLE HARVEST BLESSINGS~~~

hugs and smiles,
Carol


THIS OOAK MOUSER VIGNETTE IS ON ITS WAY TO A NEW HOME. ~~~THANK YOU, SHIRLEE~~~

10 comments:

jennifer768 said...

Carol that is a beautiful gathering ! It made me smile! Hugs,Jen

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

These mice are so beautiful, you have done a wonderful job. Thanks for sharing
Sabrina

Lil Raggedy Angie said...

Carol,
So beautiful , reminds me of myself and princess hand in hand shopping , such talent ! Im sure they will sell quickly! Enjoy your week! hugs lil raggedy angie

TheCrankyCrow said...

These are ADORABLE Carol!!! I LOVE them!!! Oh....so not nice to so sorely tempt the unemployed!!! I'm off to count my pennies and see if anyone will advance me something on my allowance....(Oh, yeah...I forgot...I don't get an allowance....) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Primitive Echoes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Primitive Echoes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Carol,

OMG...what a cute lil' Fall vignette! You are one of the best designers out there! I'm telling you, you should be designing patterns! ;)

Thanks for stopping by my Blog today! I catch up in a email soon!

Kim

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

You are so talented ~ how sweet are those precious mice.
I'm with Kim the prim quilt shops would love to have your patterns or you should have your creations published in a top notch magazine.
Thanks for sharing.
Prim Blessings
Robin

Mary said...

Oh My Gosh Carol they are the sweetest things I ever saw! I can see why they went so fast.I wish I would have gotten her sooner....I just love that Vignette! I agree with Kim and Robin......I would love to be able to purchase your patterns for your mice!!! Please, please consider:) Wishing you a wonderful day! Hugsss Mary

tlmann217 said...

You are incredibly talented! Wish you had more to sell! :)