Thursday, March 31, 2011



I don't know about you, but I usually have several irons in the fire, so to speak, when I am crafting. Right now I have a penny rug going, some mice I have been working on and I just finished a countertop holder my husband built for me the other day. Poor guy, woodworking is not one of his favorite pasttimes, but I seem to manage to involve him in a project from time to time. SO...I thought I would share a couple of pictures with you of this latest project as I am really pleased with how it turned out. I don't have the patience or eye for great picture taking but I think you will get the idea of what it looks like.


If you are interested in making one of these for your own kitchen, the pattern and instructions can be found on The Pickled Pepper Patch Blog and they are FREE. The labels I used on my jars can be found at Blue Cupboard Primitives, or you could easily make your own if you so choose.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling, Darling! I love your primitive shelf and jars! Thanks for sharing! I'll have to check those sites out! Jerry is a good husband! Have a great day, Carol! Kim

Traci~Moon Gypsy said...

Hi Carol... many thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway contest...

Love the looks of the new countertop display hubby made you.. tell him he did a fine job!
Blessings, Traci

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love these! Thanks for the link! I might be able to make these! lol ♥

Diane said...

Very nice....beautiful project!!